Monday, December 31, 2007

Special Birthday Gifts

I have put them on now, a long time from when I last put things on, hope that you like them as much as me. The nice ladies who sent me them, Carol and Colette , they are really kind to send me such beautiful things. I opened the dog kennel one first on my birthday, it smelt of Lavender and I think this one is really fun. Thank-you again Carol xx

From Carol


I love this one so much I don't know how people do those special stitches like Colette has done for her hair , the roses and the rose in her hand. I want to try to do them !! I love Pinkeeps so much and I am going to have lots and lots because I am going to collect them. I think I should make another one. Thanks again to you Colette xx


From Colette


I have got some other nice things to show you all , that I got for Christmas.

I have not made anything more yet as school has been really busy .

Before I go I wanted to tell you some jokes...........

Q. What do you call a train loaded with toffee ?
A. A Chew Chew train

Q. Why didn't the skeleton go to the Party?
A. Because he has nobody to go with

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What super birthday gifts Amy...and the sweet ladies that sent them to you are very special and super stitchers :)
I laughed at your jokes and will be sure to tell Katie to come read them and see your goodies :)

9:26 pm  
Blogger angelasweby said...

Amy hi there.
Your presents are really lovely. Stitched gifts show how much someone really cares for you :>)
The pinkeep is so pretty and I can't think of anything nicer to collect.
You don't know me but I know your Auntie Su. I stayed with her for a few days last month and she was telling me what a great stitcher you are :>)
I loved the jokes. Have a wonderful new year.
Good wishes Angela

3:17 am  
Blogger Carla said...

Beautiful gift Amy!

3:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy I think you are very very lucky that those lovely ladies have sent you these gifts.
Treasure them always as there is lots of work in those!
Lots and lots of love hugs and kisses

Gran xx

12:07 pm  
Blogger Susimac said...

They are really lovely gifts Amy. Pinkeeps are such a lovely thing to collect.
Love the jokes I will tell Uncle Mark them later - he's bound to laugh!

Hugs and Love Aunty Su xx

4:26 pm  
Blogger lena-lou said...

I think your gifts are so beautiful Amy and you really are very lucky :-))

lots of love Mum xx

7:39 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

Amy, those are such lovely gifts! The jokes are too cute!

8:01 am  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hi Amy,

I visit your mother's blog often, and I have to say your blog is very beautifully done too!

What beautiful gifts you have received. The little house is precious, and the pinkeep is one of the prettiest I have ever seen. I also like the specialty stitched she has used.

Thanks for sharing the jokes. You are too funny!

3:27 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

Great jokes Amy!! Thanks for sharing them! I am glad you like your doghouse/kennel :-)

4:07 pm  
Blogger Karan said...

Such lovely gifts - hope you had a wonderful birthday Amy.
Good jokes: I shall share those with my nephew, Fin. :0)

3:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

eXTReMe Tracker