Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Katies Exchange TO Me :))

I have really enjoyed doing this exchange with Katie and I am really happy with what she has made me . I love the big fat strawberry it looks like it has got wings :) We couldn't figure out what it was at first by the thing at the bottom then my Mum said oh how lovely it is called a flat fold. I like the way it stands up like a card. The main colour on it is red and that is one of my favourite colours so Katie guessed right!! I think I know why Katies Mum deid the aida as it is similar to the colour of my blog.




Here you can see it sideways and the way it stands up the fabric on the back is black and strawberryish the picture at the bottom shows you all the exchange as I got some presents. I got 4 pieces of aida and some differnt colour threads. I am happy to have some more stash :)




I hope you like to see what I got as much as I did to get it you can leave me a comment if you want. Mine has got there as well so I will show you that next.
This has been a very special day for me

THANK-YOU xx

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Katie P. said...

Thanks for the comment on your blog.I thought yours was good to.
See Ya,
Katie

9:34 pm  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Katie is a woman of few words I see... :))))
She loved making this for you even though she made her Mum (me) quite nervous! LOL!
She put the flatfold together mostly by herself, but I had to help with the cord and the folding part...other than that she did most of it by herself just like you make yours by yourself! You girls are so good *already* at this stitching and finishing!

11:38 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

Lovely exchange!

11:45 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

Wow, Katie did such a fantastic job!!

4:37 am  
Blogger Marie said...

What a beautiful Flat Fold! I love the design that Katie selected. She did a beautiful job on this! I am sure you were excited to receive this exchange in the mail...Enjoy!

6:26 am  
Blogger Carol said...

What an exciting exchange Amy. Katie did a brilliant job with her flat fold. I really should try one of these myself one day! :o)

5:42 pm  
Blogger Margaret said...

What a lovely gift from Katie. She chose such a pretty design & did a fabulous job on her flatfold. Lovely goodies too. Great exchange!!

2:53 pm  
Blogger Sally said...

What a pretty flatfold!

5:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

eXTReMe Tracker