Saturday, August 25, 2007

From Nela



I am allowed to stay up late as because we are on holiday so I wanted to show this amazing bag that Nela from Venezuela has made for me. I got it last week before our holiday and I think it is great and I love it soooooooooooooooo much!! I can't believe she made something as nice even my Mum said she couldn't do all this !!

Here is a close picture to show you how she put my name on with beads and the knitted toggles. It has roses on it at the top proper pully things to open and close it and loads and loads of charms :-)))




Now you can see one of the many pockets this one is cross stitched and had ribbon flowers and charms as well so many many pretty things for me to see, do you love it too??




This is not all... Nela sent me ALL these girly girly things for me to have!! I have got pens, pencil charms, beads, rubber, notebook, hair bobbles a brooch and many more you can see them here. Just fantastic I am soooooooo LUCKY and I do say I LOVE them ALL and Nela is SOOOOOOOO KIND !!




This is all because Nela wanted to spoil me as she is very happy to see that I am starting stitching :-))) I can hardly believe it. Here you can see my bag again as I can't stop looking at it I think you might be the same. So Aunty Su now you can see what we told you about LOL.




I am spoilt my Mum says but she is very happy like me and can't believ it either....then today I got another present!! I got something lovely from her friend Colette when things came for my Mum. I will put that on my blog next time for you to see.

I do a bit of Spanish at school and Nela is Spanish speaking so for you Nela sorry if I have got it wrong but I want to say for you to read xxx

Me encanten el regalo, es una sorpresa...gracias gracias gracias xxxxxxxx

I love my present, it's a surprise...thanks thanks thanks xxxxxxxx

I sent you a card Nela hope you get it soon :-)))

Labels:

26 Comments:

Blogger BeckySC said...

Oh, what a perfect gift for you, Amy :) How sweet of Nela :)

I love the exchanges sent between you and Katie :) What great work you both did!!

1:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new bag is FABULOUS, Amy!! A true treasure!! And you write so very well on your blog. Your description and your gratitude were expressed beautifully. Well done!!

1:14 am  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh WOW Amy :)
What a wonderful bunch of presents you received from Nela!!! And I minored in Spanish in college and your Spanish "es muy excellente" :)

1:54 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

what a great bag Amy! That was so nice of Nela to do.

2:32 am  
Blogger Barbara J said...

Amy, that's such a lovely bag. So many many charms!

And the exchanges with Katie is gorgeous. Really good stitching and excellent finishing!! :D

3:05 am  
Blogger Margaret said...

What an amazing gift Amy. It's no wonder you can't stop looking at it - you must discover something new each time you look at this bag.
Have a wonderful vacation.

2:47 pm  
Blogger Wendy said...

What an amazing gift to receive and to have it made especially for you! No wonder you feel so honoured and special!!

3:22 pm  
Blogger nela said...

to see. I am found out today by Margaret that you have written something on my gift. hardly I am arriving at house (maracaibo) terrible, wait for these changes of temperature do not become ill to me, between 10 degrees and 38 degrees guaoo ..... Good I must say… that I wished to award… jejeje huts from the age that I tapeworm. and I never hope you leave the Hnad crafts..… All I have made it i myself. single I do not like the internal seam of the purse. the pattern is mine. good all this in my note book. I say to my notebook sketch… a great kiss and that it benefits much…

a ver.. me voy enterando hoy por Margaret que has escrito algo sobre mi regalo.. apenas voy llegando a casa (maracaibo) terrible, espero estos cambios de temperatura no me enfermen, entre 10 grados y 38 grados guaoo..... Bueno debo decir...que yo deseaba premiar... jejeje bordas desde la edad que yo tenia.. y espero nunca dejes las manualidades... Todo lo he realizado yo misma.. solo no me gusta la costura interna del bolso.. el patron es mio.. bueno todo esta en mi libro de notas.. digo mi cuaderno sketch... un gran beso y que lo disfrutes mucho...

5:16 pm  
Blogger Susimac said...

Oh Amy its lovely Nela is such a lovely lady to send you that beautiful bag as well as all the other things too - you are really lucky, Its as lovely as you desribed it to me on the phone.

5:33 pm  
Blogger Stitcher said...

That is very beautiful. What a wonderful gift.

5:46 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

That is an amazing bag! How sweet of Nela and how lucky you are Amy to have a friend like her.

7:18 pm  
Blogger Annemarie said...

That is such a wonderful, lovely bag! I bet you still haven't stopped drooling over it, or your Mum!

9:03 pm  
Blogger Carla said...

oh wow!!! that's a pretty bag Amy!! You are a lucky girl!!
Your spanish is perfect!...Muy bien Amy!

9:18 pm  
Blogger Nicki said...

What a beautiful bag! So special with your name on it too. What a lovely gift from Nela! :)

9:45 am  
Blogger nela said...

to see Amy if you write to Nancy she this offering a bear with your single name you must write juniper oil in this links
http://lavandedesign.com/sigtagjour/sigtag.htm

1:22 pm  
Blogger Jacqui said...

What a beautiful gift Amy, you're very lucky. I hope you're enjoying all your new things.

2:22 pm  
Blogger Sally said...

What a beautiful bag from Nela!

5:06 pm  
Blogger Lucy said...

That bag is absolutely adorable!!!! I love all the little charms and such.

7:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you!!

That is one memorable bag!

1:05 pm  
Blogger Hazel said...

Wow that is amazing. I couldn't even do something as good as that!!! xx

9:17 pm  
Blogger Cathy B said...

What a nice gift from Nela! Stitchers are really special people and you are a special little girl!

3:57 pm  
Blogger Stitcher said...

I saw on Carol's blog that it's your birthday. So I'm just here to wish you A Happy Birthday. Hope you have a nice day.

4:28 pm  
Blogger Beertje Zonn said...

What a beautiful bag from Nela!
Kind regards,

Sonnja

6:45 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a cute new bag! You definitly are a bit spoiled, lol. Congrats! :P

10:17 am  
Blogger nela said...

Feliz Año Amy....

9:13 pm  
Blogger Angela said...

Well, this must be the prettiest bag I have ever seen. How lovely of Nela to have made you such a special gift. It looks as if it has everything a young girl could ever wish for. You'll be able to carry all your treasures around in it. I love all the ribbons and little trims, the pom poms and the charms. What a great load of stash too. The world of stitching is full of very lovely people, don't you agree!!
Warm wishes Angela

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

eXTReMe Tracker